Monday, September 7, 2009

Stomach Virus



I feel like every time I post I am talking about something bad that has happened!

This post is no different.

This past week my brother got the stomach flu. It was awful for him, and even worse to be around (if you know what I mean)!

Anyway, my school has this robotics program, and we make a robot, and compete with other schools at a pub, and if we win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd than we get to go to regionals, we have made it to regionals every time, and I hope that we make it again! I was supposed to go to spend the night with my friend Leah, and then she was going to take me over to the kick off, but I had to go home in the middle of the night because I didn’t feel so hot. Fortunately nothing happened until later Saturday night!

Ugh, I am not going to go into great detail about what happened, but I think we all know that having the stomach virus. Sunday I was never awake for more than 3 hours at a time, and sleeping for at least an hour every time my head hit a pillow. Luckily my fever was dropping all day long, and today I am much better!

Ok I am done talking about bad things,

I just finished the book Ultramarathon Man. It is about a man who runs an amazing amount of miles! He has done 200 and 100-mile races (running)! If you have a chance to read this book definitely do! Not only is it an amazing book, but it is also really well written!

Signature 2

3 comments:

  1. I've read Haruki Murakami's book about running, he also did an ultramarathon... amazing!

    Oh, get well soon my dear! Stomach things are the worst! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy. I would read the book but I am to busy training to do what other people consider crazy :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everyone is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete