Sunday, February 13, 2011

Regional Recap.

Yesterday I had my regional swim meet. It went really really well! On the way to the meet my mom told me that I should drink some caffeine before I swam. When she said that I just looked at her like she was crazy. Usually my mom doesn’t let me drink caffeine, ever. But I guess she wanted me to do well. Fortunately it worked! I had my best swims of the whole season.

My 500 freestyle time was a 6:09, and I am confident that next year I can get under six minutes! My 200 freestyle time was a 2:14, and I dropped five seconds in one day! I was really proud of my swims, even though I didn’t make it to states! Maybe next year. Also in the 4 by 100 relay, I had my best 100 freestyle time of a 1:05. I think that is great especially after a long day.

Today I am making Cakepops with my mom. They are cute little balls of cake stuck into a popsicles stick. They are the cutest, and best tasting things that I have ever eaten! If you want to find more information Google Bakerella. After that I have my swim banquet, it should be fun because we will have a lot to talk about from the meet yesterday!

Happy early Valentines Day!

Signature 2

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and great job at your swim meet! One day I hope to be able to swim like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe,
    I hope you are doing well! I'm pitching my triathlon project on April 8th, fyi! :-)
    Add me on facebook if you're on. I'm https://www.facebook.com/ironmakeover.

    Have a great week,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete