Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ahh..Spring Break! I love this break, you don’t have to wake up early to go to school, and you have no homework!! I just love that sentence. NO HOMEWORK!! But unfortunately my math teacher doesn’t like that sentence too much! Hahaha sorry Mrs. Martin you aren’t that bad!!

 

Anyway yesterday my parents had a surprise yesterday planned for my brother and me! And the best part was when we were got to the secret destination it was STILL a surprise!! So we were in a parking lot in front of the beach, an my mom said what are you waiting for! So my brother and I hopped out of the car hoping for something good! So we got down to the beach, and we didn’t see anything. Then my mom said stay right here I don’t want to blow the surprise. So of course the first thing that my brother does is run over to the little tiki hut to find out what he CAN find out!  No one was in the tiki hut so we left, with out a surprise except that we don’t get our surprise today L! The ocean was really rough! It as we were driving down the beach the only flags that we saw were the double red flags L!  Too rough for what ever we were doing, so we hopped back int o the car, and my brother was dying to know what we were going to do so my mom asked my if I wanted to know, ad I said no! so then like 5 minutes later my brother asked again, and I still didn’t want to know, but my mom being the un-secret keeper that she is, of course had to tell us! I am kind of glad that she told us though.. are you ready to know…. PARASAILING!! I am sooooo excited!!

 

 

 If you don’t know what parasailing is it is that little (big) thing where there is a boat in front of you, and you are attached to a harness, and it lifts you up into the sky like you are flying, and then it pulls you down like waist deep into the water, then I pulls you back up again!! Totally awesome!

that isn't me!?! :)  

parasailing.jpg

 

 

After the surprise thing we went to go get lunch! MMMMM is was so so so yummy, I got Chicken Parmesan!! So yummy!

 

Then after that we went to the shopping place, and we went to this place called Lazer Craze. It is like the part in Get Smart when they had to dodge all of the lasers! I won out of my family with an amazing score of 165. Something!! Awesome time!! After that we went into Target to return some things, and then we went to pay taxes, but I fell asleep, boring ride, boring destination!!


getsmart02_GetSmart-EdenFX-.jpg

 

Then I went to swim practice! It was pretty hard, because there was a storm Monday, so we had to skip practice, so coach added like 1,000 yards to the practice! We ended up doing this set where you do 500 yards at 85%, then a 50 yard rest, the another 500 yards at 90% then a 100 rest, and last but not least 500 yards at 95% then a 200 rest. That was towards the end of practice so we did stuff before it too, and then after that we did 24 25 yards SPRINT!! Oh well I felt good after practice, and that’s all that matters… right J!!!I  kind of ran into the lane line a couple of time, but that’s fine it happens to everyone…. I think!!

2 comments:

  1. At least you where not stuck doing crazy drills like us over in the masters lane :) That is SOOO awesome about parasailing! You guys will have such a blast!!

    It was great running with your parents this morning! I know they are getting excited about Gulf Coast. Are you going to be down there watching?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'm going to be watching!! I will take tons of pics of you and the group!! And maybe I will catch the guy with fins!! My parents enjoyed running with you too!!

    ReplyDelete